Affordable Auto Wholesale Ford Car Review
I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them, while taking the test drive the brakes squeaked and he said it was because they were new, the hood would not stay latched down and they said they would fix that and the fact that the driver door would not open from the inside or lock, you have to roll the window down and open door from the outside and lock the car with the key, I told them I needed a car to take me to and from work and to Tacoma on the weekends, I was assured this car would do that, my first trip to Tacoma a week after I got the car it made it to Kelso and was acting like it was not getting fuel so my son put a fuel filter and spark plugs and wires on it (but they told me it just had a tune up and all that was new) lies, my son decided to look at the brakes and found that they were not only no good but not even hooked up right, he said mom you should not of even been able to drive off the lot in that thing! While buying the car they said they would give me $25 off the down payment if I did a review for them, my daughter who was with me did as of this time we were happy, 3 days of being home with the car they called me and had lost some of my paper work and said I either had to fax them the passer work or bring the car back at this point they asked me what car I had and I said you don't even know what you sold me! They then had me go to my boss and fax them as they had lost my pay stubs that they copied, here it is 3 months later and lots of money put into the car to make it safe to drive and the engine stops so I call to see if they do trade ins and am told they do not at this time do business with the public, I said then come pick up your car as I am not paying for a car that does not run, thank god these jerks are out of business but I still need a car attached is a pic of the brakes that I was told were new!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."